Not much is known of the LA-based male/female duo, but it has been speculated that when Adele’s vocal coach and Drake’s engineer met at a bat mitzvah in 2017, the band was instantly born.
A mix of funky bass, break-beat drums and jazzy guitars creates a refreshing, retro sound with futuristic undertones. Michelle Obama, Guy Fieri, and Jada Pinkett smith, have all publicly championed the band.
Their debut singles, “Motion” and “Personal” immediately created a cult following. The Juice Vol. I and Vol. II has amassed over 210 million streams globally. The duo is working with world renowned botanists to create their own type of orange.
- "Emotional Oranges strike the right mood, making it a thoroughly compelling front-to-back listen.”
- "Masks can hide, but perhaps also liberate. Without being tethered to identity, the duo are free to leap genres and gender."
- “Their music sounds like the lovechild of Sade and Janet Jackson: soulful R&B sprinkled with intimate and playful lyrics.”
- • Over 220 Million combined streams to date
- • VEVO DSCVR artist in 2020
- • Delta Airlines Spotlight Artist in 2020
- • “Personal” charted in the top 40 on Rhythmic Radio
- • Debut headline tour, the “Chill Baby Chill Tour,” sold out all eight dates in spring 2019. The next headline tour in the fall of 2019, “A Very Emotional Tour” took the group to Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and across the USA on sold out dates